We’re looking for someone to help pioneer Duel’s Customer Success Team
We are looking for a personable, lovely, organised and tech-obsessed Customer Success Executive to join our fast growing marketing tech startup and help us with getting more customers live.
You will work directly with the co-founder and CTO, manage the entire onboarding process and maintain a regular contact with all our brand partners. You will first lead customers through the technical implementation phase, training and will continue to guide them through adoption and growth. The role is non-technical (so no technical experience required and full training will be provided), but you will spend all day using, deploying and thinking about software – ultimately, you will play one of the most important roles in steering the direction of the Duel product.
This role is aimed at anyone who wants to work in a great environment with high exposure and the opportunity to grow. Within the role, you will be working closely with the development team at our offices in Bristol, with occasional trips to work with the CEO and sales team at our London office.
Duel is an award-winning Customer Advocacy Marketing platform for brands and retailers that turns their most passionate customers into ambassadors & advocates. Our brand partners are your favourite brands. Our users are you, your friends and the influencers you follow. The product is an enterprise software platform, and clients vary from brands to retailers with a turnover of £20M and up.
Based in London and Bristol, the business is backed by Venture Capital and growing rapidly.
- To ensure every brand partner is successful with the Duel technology and is happy.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders during the implementation phase of the Duel technology followed by continued account management and customer success
- Lead customers through the onboarding and technical implementation phase
- Coordinate with the Duel development team to provide technical support for customers
- Train customers to use Duel products effectively
- Create and maintain the ‘bible’ on how to use the platform
- Maintain and update all data, documents and workflows relating to trials and implementations
- Address all product-related queries on time
- Provide the development team with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products, becoming an integral part of steering the direction of the product
- Report on product performance
- Work with the sales team to establish customer goals, analyze their needs and suggest optimisation techniques or additional features to meet their requirements
- Build upon pre-existing best practices
- Conduct regular checks on customer data including settings and reports to ensure the smooth running of the account
- Maintain healthy client relationships
- Perform ad hoc tasks as required by the business from time to time
- You’ll have a personable, warm and inviting personality – you work well in a team and people generally want to be around you
- Organised and process driven – you run your life with lists. You run everybody around you’s lives with lists. If you could marry a list, you probably would.
- Customer facing background with outstanding customer relations skills and hands-on experience in digital technologies
- Tech-savvy with standard software platforms such as GSuite, Microsoft Office, eager to learn and comfortable picking up new interfaces on-the-fly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, people who mix up your and you’re fill you with rage.
- Attentive to detail with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to multitask and prioritize tasks in a changing environment
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Passion for the start-ups and the tech sector
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Account Management or Customer Success experience, with references who will confirm that you are a great person to work with
- Experience in SaaS based implementations and project management is not required but would be nice
- Experience using eCommerce platforms (Shopify, Magento and HTML) is a bonus, but not required
- Worked in teams that have used Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) is also a bonus
- Flexible, positive, relaxed and fun, but absolutely driven to making the business a success
- Tech and process driven – we make tech, we love tech and we use tech to make our lives easier where possible
- We work with people we like, and we like the people we work with. This means after work drinks, happy hours, boozy lunches and good-natured wind-ups
- We’re trying to build a remarkable company, with remarkable people and a remarkable culture that you will want to shout from the rooftops about
WHAT WE OFFER
- Modern working space in central Bristol with unique art on the walls and our signature “endless cookies” policy
- Flexible working hours and home working options (in fact, actively encouraged! Mums are welcome)
- Unlimited holiday policy. We encourage people to take holidays quite often because a healthy work/life balance is essential!
- If you don’t need to be in the office, do the work required from anywhere in the world – Google Hangouts and Slack are wonderful things.
- On-going training where required
- Perks: gym membership, Headspace subscription and work-related or personal growth reading / Audible budget
- Options scheme for all full-time employees – if you help us build the company, you should own some of it!
- Competitive salary
HOW DO I APPLY?
Please send us your CV (no cover letters please) with any examples you may have of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject line.
(No recruiters please! We would rather save the money and put it towards an awesome team day out. Also, no phone calls. Everything must be done by email. Cheers!)